SunSeekers Tanning Studios was established in 1983 in the Crofton area of Anne Arundel County. By focusing on Excellent Customer Service, and providing a consistently Clean, Friendly, Knowledgeable environment with Effective Tanning Equipment we earned the respect and support of the local community. SunSeekers currently employs approximately forty people in busy season, has a fleet of one hundred and six tanning machines and operates three locations; Crofton – Gambrills, MD, Perry Hall Square and Bel Air North.
The philosophy of SunSeekers is to provide the means for people to get and keep a luxurious tan all year long if they desire. By becoming knowledgeable, being personable and doing the best possible job for each and every one of our clients, we will achieve our mission. Our mission is to provide our clients with the most rewarding tanning experience possible. We can only achieve our mission if we are a team of people aspiring to be the leading tanning studio chain by setting standards in client education, client satisfaction and tanning results. At SunSeekers, the extraordinary must be commonplace.
SunSeekers Team Leader, Minimum 2 years Retail Management experience.
Competitive compensation package plus benefits.
- Must possess strong leadership and motivational skills
- The ability to build and maintain team spirit is essential.
- Minimum of 2 years retail personnel management experience
- Must be accurate with attention to details
- Must have experience with heavy volume client traffic and Customer Service Excellence
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Must possess organized work habits, and follow instruction with minimum supervision
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Personnel Management - Hiring, Training, Motivation, Counseling to improve, Evaluations, Termination when all else fails
- Sales - meet and exceed company goals by keeping staff motivated and trained
- Communication – communicate all changes in policy and procedures. Direct staff on promotions, sales goals.
- Customer Service – dealing successfully with customer service issues
- Good House Keeping – insure that self, staff and studio is kept clean, neat and professional
- Lead by Example - must have a “can do” attitude and encourage and expect that from their staff
- Budgeting and Planning – control spending. Run studio efficiently with little to no waste in expenses.
- Facilitate Attainment of Studio Financial Goals – to maximize bonuses and commissions,
- Base pay, commission, bonuses, pay raises
- Full Time hours with holiday, sick time and vacation benefits
- Company contributed Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Company sponsored training
PART TIME POSITIONS NOW AVAILABLEDo you have retail sales experience?
Do you enjoy the challenge of being paid for your performance?
Do you think you are:
| S. Sophisticated
T. Team oriented?
Are you looking for a flexible part-time opportunity?
If so, SunSeekers may be just the place for you! SunSeekers has been in business since1983 and has proven that we have what it takes to be successful. Our goal is to provide a quality tanning experience in a relaxing, state of the art environment. We can only do this with professional, knowledgeable and committed team members.We are currently accepting applications from HIGH-ENERGY sales associates with EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION, SALES and ORGANIZATION SKILLS for all 3 locations.
- CROFTON 1053 MD. Rt 3 North, Suite 1 Gambrills, MD 21054 410-721-7334
- PERRY HALL SQUARE 4315 Ebenezer Rd Baltimore, MD 410-256-8721
- BEL AIR NORTH 1204D Agora Dr Bel Air, MD 410-638-6757
SunSeekers provides an opportunity to be rewarded for your individual contributions as well as your contribution to the SunSeekers team overall. We provide opportunities for you to grow personally and professionally. You provide PROFESSIONALISM AND MOTIVATION.
- Retail Sales or Customer Service experience.
- Ability to understand customers and overcome objections to close sales.
- Comfortable with face to face presentations and demonstrations.
- Professional image - appearance and communication style.
- Self motivated and comfortable working in a commission based, goal oriented environment.
- Superior CUSTOMER SERVICE skills.
- Confidence in SELLING SERVICES AND PRODUCTS.
- Commitment to LEARNING about our industry and using it to EDUCATE and service our clients about indoor tanning and skin care.
- Meet and exceed company SALES GOALS.
- Maintaining a CLEAN studio that is above reproach at all times.
- COMPUTER LITERATE with organizational skills.